JCC HCSSA San Antonio Admin Training Program
July 31-Aug 1, 2019
9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Wyndham Garden McAllen – 1921 S 10th St McAllen, TX 78503
Price: $375 Both Days – or – $199 One Day
Day 1 Program Topics:
1. PDGM – Incorporating clinical best practice strategies fr success
2. OASIS D1 – update your practice to current requirements
3. Hospice Documentation – ensure your clinical documentation is compliant with regulatory updates
6 Administrative Clock Hours – 6 Nursing CNE Hours
Speaker: Colleen Bryan MSNEd, RN, COS-C
Day 2 Program Topics:
1. Industry tips for running a compliant Primary Home Care Program
2. Top 10 Deficiencies – Ensure compliance through excellent clinical practice
3. PDGM – Are you ready?! Billing Topic
4. Running an efficient agency: avoiding pitfalls that take away from your bottom line
6 Administrative Clock Hours – 1.5 Nursing CNE Hours
Speakers: Colleen Bryan MSNEd, RN, COS-C; Dana Burr – JCC Billing Consult-ant, David Lindsay, Attorney Law
2 ways to register:
Fax registration to (866) 448-7897 -0r- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your registration we will email you a Quickbooks invoice. Through that email you can make a payment using your checking account or card.
WE DO NOT ACCPET PAYMENT BY MAIL OR AT THE DOOR.
For more information about the JCC HCSSA Administrator Program visit our website at www.jcctexas.com or contact us at (877) 699-2488. Juanda’sConultingCompany is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nursing Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Com-mission on Accreditation.
State and Federal Regulatory Issues has been approved by DADS for 12 clock hours for Administrator Training. Participants must sign in, be present for the entire activity, and turn in evaluation in order to receive certificate. All Education activities are subject to change or cancellation if registration minimum is not met.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel within 5 business days of activity, there will be no refund issued. If you cancel before 5 business days, a credit for future training will be issued. All cancellations must be in writing to JCC.